Whether you need a Keynote Speaker for your event, a Classroom Facilitator to manage important educational curriculum, are looking for Small Group Coaching to bring together leaders in your organization or if you need Private Executive Coaching, Julie Niehoff can help your team manage KPIs and reach their goals.
As a keynote, Julie is an inspirational, dynamic speaker with real-life, relatable experience. Julie gets your participants fired up and ready to take their teams to the next level. Julie is comfortable in front if an audience, and maybe more importantly, audiences are comfortable in front of her. The topics she typically covers can sometimes seem intimidating or highly technical – but she is not that speaker. Niehoff has an unusual talent for putting people at ease, helping them relate new information by pulling from their own perspective, with to their own views and experiences. People leave Julie’s sessions ready to take their marketing and outreach to the next level, saying “I can do this!”
In a classroom or educational setting, Julie holds the attention of participants, engages the room with stories, interactive discussion and a relaxed, informative atmosphere. She offers both live classroom and online or distance learning modules in a variety of pre-set topics, or can create a custom program for your organization. Email for availability.
Popular Keynote Topics
Following is a sample list of Julie’s popular speaking topics. Julie will build out a custom presentation to best suit your needs. All of these topics can be modified for 30, 45 and 60 minute formats and can be combined for longer, more in depth sessions.
- #YouCanDoThis: Real Marketing for Regular People
- Email Marketing That Grows Your Business
- Earn Your Luck: Winning Negotiation Strategies
- Email Outreach That Strengthens Your Nonprofit
- Social Media Strategies That Make Sense (and Money) for Busy People
- Growing Your Sphere of Influence: The Real Power of Engagement
- Local Lift: How To Grow Your Business Without Leaving the Neighborhood
- Email + Social Media: The True Power Play for Maximum Results
- Raise Your Hand If You Hate Twitter: 12 Ways to Find Love for Social Media
- Image Rules: What’s the Real Deal With Instagram and Pinterest?
- Facebook is Your Friend: 5 Likeable Strategies To Boost Your Business
- 10 Simple Tech Tools That Save Time and Make Money